In this episode another podcast about … podcasts?
Now, here are the notes:
- Jeff talks about the start of his podcast session at Rebel U. You can check out his slide deck here and jump into the padlet here.
- You can also check out an article he used as an activator in his session. The article by teacher and author Michael Godsey illustrates how Godsey found value incorporating podcasts into his classroom.
- Teachers from Jeff’s session at Rebel U explain why they might consider using podcasts in their classroom!
- Erin discusses Story Pirates, a favorite podcast for her colleague’s kiddos.
- In the #campfireQ segment we work on answering the question: What is your favorite aspect of facilitating a learning session with teachers? Erin and Jeff share their faves and chat a bit about learn.BLEND.lead., a yearlong program for teachers who are ready to dive deeper into integrating technology in their classroom in meaningful ways.
Are you heading to the MACUL Conference this year? We are and we’d love to meet up. Join us for our No More Dead Air: Using Podcasting in the Classroom session on Thursday at 4 p.m.! Our other sessions are Tech Tools for Upping Your Learning Game on Thursday at 1 p.m. and The Force Awakens: Student-Centered, Personalized Learning Comes to Your Classroom on Friday at 1 p.m..